Peppermint oil CAS NO.8006-90-4
- 07/12/2018 5:09:42 PM
- Plant extract,herbal extract,natural extract,natural oil
- 55 views
Product Name : Peppermint Oil
Origin : China
Appearance : Light Yellow Liquid
Plant Used : Leaves
CAS : 8006-90-4
Odor : Characteristic Odor
Ingredient : Peppermint
Peppermint oil, peppermint refreshing and cool, mind. Indications: clear pharynx throat, eliminate bad breath has very good efficacy, and relieve the unique efficacy of body and mind. Is the introduction to essential oils and beginners one of ten kinds of essential oils.
1. Indigestion: Peppermint oil is very helpful in digestion. Peppermint oil is also a good tonic for those who have a low appetite, and it helps treating motion sickness, nausea and upset stomachs. Preliminary research has proved that peppermint oil, when combined with caraway oil can be used for treating heartburn.
2. Dental care: Peppermint oil, due to its antiseptic properties, is very useful in dental care. It also eliminates bad breath and helps teeth and gums fight off hazardous germs.
3. Respiratory problems: Menthol, which is abundantly present in peppermint oil, helps to clear the respiratory tract. It is also an effective expectorant and therefore provides instantaneous, though temporary, relief for numerous respiratory problems including nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, cold and cough.
4. Blood circulation: The stimulating effects of peppermint oil have been shown to increase blood circulation.
5. Hair care: Peppermint oil is very useful for hair care as it gives a cooling effect to the head, while removing dandruff and lice.
6. Skin care: Peppermint oil contains menthol, which is good for the skin because it creates a cooling sensation. Furthermore, it nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin.
1. With peppermint oil. Mainly used for oral hygiene products such as toothpaste, tooth powder, and used as a carminative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, cool and exciting in some of the drugs in pharmacy. It can also be used in shaving products, cosmetics, tobacco and food.
2. Used as a stimulant in essence and medicine