Eucalyptus Oil CAS NO.8000-48-4
- 07/12/2018 3:45:54 PM
- Plant extract,herbal extract,natural extract,natural oil
- 59 views
Product Name: Eucalyptus Oil
CAS No.: 8000-48-4
Detection Method: HPLC
EINECS No.: 283-406-2
Colorless or yellowish liquid. It has a special astringent scent of scented leaves and a bit of camphor smell, with some medicinal scent, a spicy mouth, and a strong aroma without persistence. It has certain anti-mildew and antiseptic effect. Almost insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, absolute ethanol, oil and fat. Flash point is 50 ° C
1.Eucalyptus oil is used for medicinal, perfumery and industrial purposes.
2.Eucalyptus essential oil has a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body and helps in fevers, migraine and malaria.
3.Eucalyptus essential oil is also helpful in the respiratory problems such as coughs, asthma, throat infections, sinusitis.
4.Eucalyptus oil is also used as a warming agent for muscular aches and pains, rheumatoid arthritis, sprains and poor circulation.
5.Eucalyptus essential oil is used in skin care and helpful in burns, blisters, herpes, cuts, wounds, skin infections and insect bites.
1. It can be used for food flavor according to production needs.
2. It has a bactericidal effect, and is widely used in pharmaceutical products, and can also be used as a scenting agent for cough syrup, gum, sputum, toothpaste, air detergent, and the like.
3. It can also be used as a raw material for fine synthesizing 1,8-eucalyptol.
4. It has a bactericidal effect and is widely used in pharmaceutical products, and is also used in cough drops, gums, tinctures, toothpastes and air cleaners.